Olivewood Mini Cheese Set
Whether you’re hosting a wine-and-cheese party or serving a traditional cheese course, these finely crafted French knives provide expert assistance and perfect service. Inspired by the design of pocketknives used by French shepherds 200 years ago, each knife handle bears the hallmark of a bee, the symbol of the knives of the Laguiole region of France.
- Three-piece set includes a cheese knife, cheese cleaver and cheese spreader.
- Polished stainless-steel blades.
- Hand-shaped olivewood handles.
- Features the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolsters.
- Packaged in a signature wooden storage case.
- Knife: 5 1/2″ blade, 4 3/4″-long handle.
- Spreader: 2″ blade, 3 1/2″-long handle.
- Made in France.
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 2 in|